Cross-Chain Computation Platform
Coinweb fixes blockchain’s biggest problems. We’re making usable blockchain technology that’s more collaborative, better connected, and accessible for everyone.
How it works
We're bringing blockchain together
In the past, distributed ledger technology (DLT) has been spread across multiple different blockchains and systems. Coinweb is bridging the gaps between solutions, and integrating new technical advancements to the space.
Cross ecosystem queries
Blockchain data index
How it's different
Unique strong coupling of blockchains
Coinweb’s approach allows a high degree of interoperability, enabling applications to utilize properties, functionality, and information from multiple chains — with fewer tradeoffs.
Uniform deployment across all blockchains
Coinweb uses the WebAssembly runtime environment, which allows programmers to continue using a programming language and toolchain they’re already familiar with.
Parallel execution of smart contracts
Coinweb stands to be the blockchain technology to enable mainstream adoption. Our computation model scales horizontally, reducing bottlenecks in smart contract code execution.
Secure indexing of blockchain data
Coinweb ensures easy, cryptographically-secure merging of information between blockchains, allowing dApps to use the merged information in smart contracts without compromising security.
Reactive smart contracts
Coinweb allows multichain dApps to respond to events on the underlying chains and react to any other smart contract’s date in real time.
What Coinweb can do
Cross-chain token issuance
Keep transactions (and actions) fast, secure, and liquid without additional steps or repeat movements across multiple blockchains.
- Blockchain-agnostic tokens that can easily move between chains, that allow easy migration of projects from one chain to another.
- Enables cross-chain fundraising, DAO, multi-chain dividend tokens, and more.
- Eases integration of multiple chains into one dApp.
- Cross-chain NFTs and NFT markets.
Cross-chain DeFi protocols
With the ability to create true cross-chain dApps, Coinweb solves DeFi’s persistent problems and opens new and more advanced DeFi protocols.
- Increased liquidity for dApps spanning a multitude of blockchains and platforms.
- More flexibility and increased solution space for DeFi protocols.
- No need to be locked into a specific blockchain.
High performance, adaptive dApps
No matter how slow individual blockchains update, Coinweb allows dApps to easily move between chains to maintain optimal functionality.
- dApps can readily migrate from one chain to another if a chain becomes too slow or expensive.
- dApps can be deployed within the same framework on different underlying chains.
- dApps can access and extend their functionality by adding chains, or move to a new chain with different properties and functionality.
High performance, low fee dApps
dApps continue to become more complex, which means higher operational fees. The demand for low cost, high performance decentralized computation is increasing.
- Becomes a host for cryptographic innovation: competitive computational resources, and the ability to run system languages such C or Rust, eases the integration of experimental ideas.
- Offers further innovation and new use cases, while ensuring existing dApps can be implemented in a more effective manner.
- Allows more existing centralized infrastructure to transition to decentralization.
Coinweb’s causal consistency model secures the protocol against instabilities in connected chains, while still maintaining full usability at the application level.
- Allows developers to access a broader set of chains in their project with minimum security tradeoffs.
- Minimizes cost of blockchain interaction—even for experimental or potentially unstable chains.
- Lowers the bootstrapping threshold for new chains, supporting increased innovation for blockchain technology.
High capacity smart contracts
dApp platforms tie the performance of dApps to how often dApps are used, causing bottlenecks and increasing the risk of higher costs. In Coinweb, every transaction runs in parallel, even if triggered by the same smart-contract.
- Single smart contracts won’t become execution bottlenecks—even if used by most of the network simultaneously.
- An increase in usage of one dApp will not affect the performance of other dApps.
- Makes dApp performance more predictable.
- Reduces risk for traditional businesses.
The Coinweb digital wallet
A simple, intuitive digital wallet for everyone. The Coinweb digital wallet proves the Coinweb technology, and makes the architecture accessible to everyone.
- Simple naming system mapping down to underlying hash addresses.
- Design, issue, store and send your own tokens.
- Trade tokens using integrated traditional banking options including Visa, Mastercard, Swift, Sepa and more.
- Buy, store, and send major crypto pairs.
- View account activity within the wallet.
We're on our way
- Coding start
- Anchored to Litecoin
- Coinweb node
- Seed funding
- Web client
- Ingress / egress
- Testnet, beta
- Blockfort & OnRamp wallets
- Public repository
- Beta mainnet
- Coinweb wallet
- Multiple chains
- Coinweb wallet 1.0
- Multiple chains
- Coinweb wallet 2.0
- Refereed mechanism
- Liquidity pools
- Exchange rate Oracle
- Logic framwork V1
- Power users
- Retail token
- Expand smart-contract
- Client network
- More chains
- Coinweb wallet 3.0
Coinweb token (XCO) progressTotal tokens: 7,680,000,000
- Company reserve 38% 2,956,642,321
- Mining reserve 22% 1,680,000,000
- Team & advisors 14% 1,100,000,000
- Available for sale 10% 784,615,385
- Strategic partners 9% 700,000,000
- Seed round 6% 458,742,294
Become part of the journey
Join our community
Coinweb in numbers
- 10.5 k Unique users
- £40 M Transaction value
- 312,862 Transactions to date
- 48 Team members
- 2 Successful projects
Knut Arne VingerCTO
Alexander KjeldaasLead Architect
Jurgen ThoelenOperations Director
Valentin LundgrenDesign Director
Percy ParkerCustomer Director
Alejandro PallaresLead Developer
John Hunter MaxwellAdvisor