Coinweb is on a mission to solve blockchain’s biggest problems. We’re making usable blockchain technology that’s more collaborative, better connected, and accessible for everyone. We have a diverse and international team with offices in London, Bangkok, Kyiv, and Barcelona.
For one of our first DeFi projects for a blockchain-powered eCommerce payment technology company, we are looking for a Senior Haskell Developer.
The candidate will be responsible for further development and improvement of the Digital Wallet, focusing on expanding crypto-based services. Next to this, the focus will be on the integration of 3rd party services.
The core of our system is Haskell-based so some knowledge and experience in this language are important. We also depend strongly on SQL and are evolving to a TypeScript based integration model. Haskell experience aside, openness to work with TypeScript and SQL is a must.
We are seeking for this position an experienced developer who has a mind of his own is willing to voice his/her opinion, enjoys solving hard problems, and gets the job done. Bonus if you have experience in Blockchain and/or Crypto Exchanges.
- Haskell experience is an absolute requirement. Personal projects can qualify if they can be shown.
- Working knowledge of TypeScript and SQL
- Analytical skills
- Strong command of English
- Strong ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- No 9-5 mentality
- Kyiv is the preferred option
- Barcelona and Bangkok are also a possibility
- Partial remote work can be discussed
- Subject to experience and qualifications
- Performance-related bonuses
Apply to us
Email us your CV and add the position as subject.