Coinweb is on a mission to solve blockchain’s biggest problems. We’re making usable blockchain technology that’s more collaborative, better connected, and accessible for everyone. We have a diverse and international team with offices in London, Bangkok, Kyiv, and Barcelona.
For our overall business, we are looking for an Operations Manager with a focus on analytics.
The candidate will be responsible for the operational reporting of the business. Focusing on indicators like uptime,
success rate, speed of the transactions and fraud cases. The job focuses also on actively creating a strategy to
improve these business indicators together with the Head of Operations. Affinity with FinTech is a plus.
We are seeking for this position an Operation Manager with experience. You need to enjoy crushing data, solving
problems, be innovative and get the desired result.
- Setting up a dashboard that captures the relevant indicators
- Create customer report
- Analyse the data and create strategies to improve
- Benchmarking and suggesting improvement strategies in the use of 3rd parties
- Driving and following up of key improvement projects
- Analytical skills and Operational Experience. Ideally 5+ years
- Extremely proficient in Excel and ideally a strong knowledge of Power BI
- Business Case development skills would be beneficial
- Strong command of English
- Strong ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- No 9-5 mentality
- Bangkok is the preferred option
- Barcelona and Kyiv are also a possibility
- Remote work is possible on specific days
- Subject to experience and qualifications
- Performance-related bonuses
Apply to us
Email us your CV and add the position as subject.